Before filling out the form to entrust us with your pet, it is very important to read everything that follows.
• We only take care of animals with health problems. It is therefore impossible for us to take care of an abandoned animal for a move, lack of time or allergies, for example.
• The animal must have a good long-term prognosis if it receives the necessary care. We are against therapeutic relentlessness.
• Once your animal has been entrusted to our organization, you will NOT be able to retrieve it or adopt it again. An abandonment contract will be signed with you.
• The animal will be put on adoption once it is back on its feet. You will not be able to hear from him.
• Depending on our budget and available places, we reserve the right to transfer the animal to another trusted organization or to work in a team with one of them.
• The animal must have been seen by a veterinarian (at least for an examination) and the medical record must be provided to us. This allows us to know if we can offer quality care to the animal and also allows us to check with our vets what are the options for this one.
Examples of what we take:
• Foreign bodies
• Pyometra (infection of the uterus)
• Malformations / amputations
• Cranial trauma
• Dystocia (difficulty of delivery)
• Puppies / Kittens less than 6 weeks old
Please complete the support form below. We will contact you as soon as possible.